Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Yesterday's Workout! Healthy at last...

It was great to finally feel healthy enough to get a full workout routine in
yesterday. Patience with my illness and getting the rest I needed to beat back
whatever the hell got me was the right move. I did go lighter with the weights than I had been before I got sick.

It is starting to get hot here in Tucson though and heat related injuries are a real threat. Even at 5:30pm it is easily over 90 degrees fahrenheit and by the time I am done lifting I need to sit in the pool for at least ten minutes just to get my temperature back down to normal.

Today's quote is from Napoleon Hill:

"Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success."

Morning Lifting Routine: Chest and Biceps
Flat Bench Dumbbell Press
Incline Dumbbell Press
Dumbbell Flies
Captains of Crush Grip Trainers
Push-Ups
Alternating Standing Dumbbell Curls
Concentration Dumbbell Curls
Bench Press with Resistance Bands
Dips

Evening Routine:
Warm-up: TRX Chest Flies, 3 sets
Bench Press, 5x5
Fat Barbell Biceps Curls, 3 sets
Dips, 3 sets to failure
Abdominal Crunches, 100 repetitions

Have a Great Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment