Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Chest, Biceps and Titan Wrist Wrap Review

So now there are no courses in Tucson, all I have to do is be the caretaker at NOLS Southwest until the end of June. Spend the day cleaning the pool, watering plants that need it, keeping pack rats at bay and just keeping an eye on the place. Besides that I am on a bit of vacation until I head to the field in Idaho.

I recently got a set of 24" THP Wrist Wraps from Titan Support Systems. I have started to lift weights that are quite heavy, heavier than I have ever lifted. I started getting pretty regular wrist pain so I thought I would give these wraps a go. I have been using them for about a month and they make a HUGE difference. I have especially noticed a difference in my heavy dumbbell shoulder press, barbell push press and my heavy sled push. The casting that these wraps provide have eliminated my pain. Two thumbs up.

Today's quote is from Karen Kain:

"Surround yourself with people who provide you with support and love and remember to give back as much as you can in return."

Morning Weight Training: Chest and Biceps
Flat Bench Dumbbell Chest Press
Incline Bunch Dumbbell Chest Press
Dumbbell Flies
Push-Ups
Captains of Crush Grip Trainers
Alternating Dumbbell Curls
Concentration Dumbbell Curls
Bench Press with Resistance Bands
Bodyweight Dips

Evening Weight Training:
Heavy Bench Press 5x5
Heavy Weighted Dips 5x5

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment