Tuesday, August 19, 2014

On Turning 45

Well, I feel great. In fact, right now I feel better at 45 years old than I did at 40. Regular exercise, a sane work schedule, and a healthy environment to live in go a long, long way. At 40 I was working way too much which left me feeling exhausted. That exhaustion caused me to not exercise regularly. On top of that I was living in a town that had questionable air quality because of the oil and gas industry. Thank goodness for the changes. One thing that has never changed is the love and support of my family and friends. Without them who knows where I would be?

Today's quote is from Sir Philip Green:

"It is all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family."

Weight Training: Chest and Biceps. Three sets of 6-8 repetitions per exercise unless otherwise stated.
Flat Bench Dumbbell Chest Press
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press
Dumbbell Flies
Weighted Push-Ups with 50lb. Vest, 3 sets 20, 20 and 15 repetitions
Concentration Dumbbell Curls
Dumbbell Hammer Curls
Bench Press, 3 sets of 5 repetitions
Dips, 3 sets to failure
Captains of Crush Grip Trainers, One set of 10-15 repetitions between each set of all other exercises.

Have a Great Day!





No comments:

Post a Comment