Monday, August 25, 2014

Hug it Out or Handshake and Back Day

NOLS is a community where a lot of people hug. They hug to say hello, hug to say goodbye, and they hug for every reason in between. I think that there are people on this planet to hug (i.e. your spouse or significant other, your kids, your close family) and there are those that deserve a handshake (i.e. your co-workers, your boss, your NOLS students...) I am going to continue my mission to bring the handshake back to NOLS.

Today's quote is from Irving Paul "Swifty" Lazar:

"I have no contracts with my clients; just a handshake is enough."

Workout: Back
Warm-Up:
TRX Rows, 3 sets 15 repetitions

Weight Training:
Bent Over One Arm Dumbbell Rows, 3 sets of 5-6 repetitions
Upright Barbell Rows, 3 sets of 6-8 repetitions
Barbell Good Mornings, 3 sets of 15 repetitions
Pull-Ups, 3 sets to failure
Deadlifts, 5 sets of 1-2 repetitions ending with one maximum repetitions

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment