Thursday, August 21, 2014

Heavy Shoulders and Triceps But Just "Vanilla"

Getting ready for my rest day from the weights tomorrow I decided to go heavy on my shoulders and triceps. I mixed in some forearm wrist rolls as well but it was nothing fancy, just lifting big weights. Plain old "Vanilla".

Today's quote is from Cal Ripken Jr.:

"I don't mind be described as vanilla in certain ways."

Weight Training: "Vanilla" Shoulders and Triceps. Three sets of 6-8 repetitions unless otherwise stated.
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Lateral Dumbbell Raise
Alternating Front Dumbbell Raise
Dumbbell Triceps Kickbacks
Overhead Triceps Extensions
Heavy Barbell Push Press, Three sets of 5, 3 and 1 repetition
Barbell Skull Crushers
Barbell Shoulder Shrugs
Fat Grip Forearm Roll-Ups
Abdominal Crunches, 100 repetitions

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment