Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Back to Heavy Weights

I just met with a guy that does tree work here in Tucson when he came by to give us an estimate to remove a dead pine tree that is hovering over two of our buildings. Angelo from Romeo Tree Service is really into his work. Angelo took an hour to talk to me about Palo Verdes, Mesquites and how he plans to dismantle the big pine tree in our yard. It was great to meet someone who is really passionate about their work.

Today the legs were a bit sore and wobbly but the other muscle groups I worked this week seem to have recovered. For me that means it is time to start moving back to heavier weights. I could wait a few days longer or I can just get after it again.

Today's quote is from Wayne Gretzky:

"Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy."

Weight Training: Chest and Biceps

Warm-Up: 
Spin Bike, 10 minutes (Just to warm up my legs so I could move!)

Heavy Flat Bench Dumbbell Press
Heavy Incline Bench Dumbbell Press
Dumbbell Flies
Captains of Crush Grip Trainers
Bench Press 5x5
Barbell 21s Curls
Weighted Dips

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment