Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"Mush" The Leg Workout

I had a great workout today. I tried to completely wipe myself out with a weighted sled superset. Because of that sled work I titled this workout "Mush": The command you give a team of dogs to get them to pull a sled. And they would pull 'til their hearts pop. There seems to be nothing happier on the planet than a sled dog doing its job. Or maybe it should be "Mush" to describe the way my legs feel right now?!

Today's quote is from Mark Twain:

"Heaven goes by favor; If it went on merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

Workout: "Mush" Legs
Warm-Up:
Jump Rope, 100 repetitions or 50 Double-Unders
30" Box Jumps, 15 repetitions
Weight Training:
Front Squats, 5 sets of 3-5 repetitions
Superset Sled Push and Drag:
25m Sled Push with 400lb. Sled, 5 repetitions
25m Sled Drag with 170lb. Sled, 5 repetitions
GHD, 3 sets of 15 repetitions
Abdominal Crunches, 200 repetitions

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment