Sunday, June 15, 2014

Chest and Biceps and Father's Day!

What a great day! So many of my friends and brothers celebrating Father's Day! Two of my good friends were having their first Father's Day! I hope that all of you dads out there had a good time and that your family pampered you. Excellent action at the World Cup with Switzerland scoring a winning goal with 20 seconds left in the game and the Spurs have come back to take a seven point lead at the half of game 5. My dad would have loved the sports today!

Today's quote is from Tim Duncan:

"I enjoy jokes, smiling and making people smile. I may be a little different, but that is okay, who wants to be normal anyway?"

Morning Lifting Routine: Chest and Biceps
Flat Bench Dumbbell Press
Incline Bench Dumbbell Press
Dumbbell Flies
Push-Ups
Alternating Standing Dumbbell Curls
Concentration Dumbbell Curls
Bench Press with Resistance Bands
Dips

Evening Lifting Session:
TRX Chest Press Warm-Up, 1 set 10 repetitions
Maximum Bench Press, 1 repetition
Bench Press, 5x5
Weighted Dips, 5x5

Have a Great Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment