Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Adjustments, World Cup and Legs

I went and got a needed chiropractic adjustment today. I feel like with regular heavy weight training it is a good move to get the old bones straightened out every once in a while. Finding solid body workers (i.e. chiropractors, massage therapists, etc.) in your local area will improve your training immeasurably.

Feeling like a million bucks, I was able to come home and watch what has become a pretty dramatic World Cup with defending champion Spain being eliminated today by Chile. A big game for the U.S. vs. Portugal is coming up this weekend! "I believe that we will win!"

Today's quote is from Pele:

"The first World Cup I remember was in 1950 when I was nine or ten years old. My father was a soccer player and there was a big party, and when Brazil lost to Uruguay, I saw my father crying."

Morning Weight Training Session: Legs
Dumbbell Box Squats
Dumbbell Lunges
Barbell Front Squats
Stiff Leg Deadlifts
Glute and Hamstring Developer
Calf Raises

Evening Session:
Jump Rope Warm-Up, 100 repetitions
30" Box Jumps, 30 repetitions
270 lb. Weighted Dog Sled Push, 10 minutes
Abdominal Crunches, 100 repetitions

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment