Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Taking Care of the Duty to "The Man" and Back Day

I don't know why it is so satisfying to get my taxes done? Maybe because I don't make enough money that the IRS actually sends me a refund? As soon as I get free time once my W-2 arrives I just bang out my taxes. It seems silly to wait and not get the money that is owed to me. The sooner I get the return, the sooner that money is working for me. I would probably feel quite different if I owed the government money.

Today's quote is from Ernie Banks who recently passed away:

"When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes."

Workout: Back
Warm-Up: Perform each exercise for one minute.
Jump Rope
TRX Row
Air Squat
Abdominal Crunches
Weight Training:
Deadlift, 5 sets of 1-3 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Erector spinae group: Iliocostalis, spinalis, longissimus, and biceps femoris)
Landmine T-Bar Row, 3 sets of 6-10 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Latissimus dorsi, major and minor rhomboids, posterior deltoids)
Landmine Torso Twist, 3 sets of 6-10 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Internal and external obliques)
25m Close Grip Sled Drag, 3
(Primary muscles worked: Latissimus dorsi, major and minor rhomboids)
5m Rope Climb, 3 sets of 3 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Latissimus dorsi, flexor carpi radialis, flexor carpi ulnaris)

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment