Wednesday, December 23, 2015

What Global Warming?! The Workout of the Day!!

I just went for a walk with the dog around the neighborhood here in Bethesda, Maryland. It was raining so I wore my raincoat... but if it wasn't raining I would have just been in a t-shirt, shorts, a baseball cap and FLIP-FLOPS?! ON DECEMBER 23rd?! But don't worry. It is only supposed to be in the high 60s today. Should warm up to 75 degrees tomorrow?!

With the weather being as rainy as it is, I am forced to move into the very small basement here to exercise today. I normally like to workout outside, but sometimes when you are on vacation and the weather is crappy you have to make due with what you have got!!

Workout:

AMRAP 15 minutes:
Jumping Jack, 20 repetitions
AbMat Sit-Up, 15 repetitions
Hand Release Push-Up, 10 repetitions

Mobility:
Foam Roller Work

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment