Monday, December 14, 2015

A Great Calming Discussion About Islam and the Workout of the Day

I spent the night at a friend's house on Saturday and while sleeping I often listen to the local public radio station. I woke early on Sunday morning to listen to NPR's Interfaith Voices and they were having a discussion regarding Islamophobia and and How ISIS Distorts the Quran. It was so nice to listen to real religious scholars soberly discuss these issues. I highly recommend anyone, who like me do not have a real grasp of the Quran or if all you know about it is from some political talking head or from searching Google.... I highly recommend you listen to the full radio show linked above. Very, very enlightening.

Workout of the Day:
Warm-Up:
Steady Pace Run, 3 miles

Workout:
5 Rounds for Time:
Alternating Overhead Plate Lunge (35lbs.), 10 repetitions per leg
Hand Release Push-Up, 10 repetitions
AbMat Sit-Up, 15 repetitions

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment