Saturday, December 5, 2015

Amid Other News, Ash Carter Has Changed the World. Traveling Workouts.

All of the news is wrapped up in another mass shooting in California (Don't get me started on this...) and rightfully so. Until these things end they should be front and center.

However, if that were not the headline we would be hearing more about the incredible news that Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter has opened up all military combat positions to qualified women. This is ground breaking but the reality is that in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq (and most likely Syria here soon...) women have been in combat for over a decade. Its about time this happened formally. It took courage on Secretary Carter's part and I applaud him for that.

Today I am wrapping up work. After that I am packing the car and tomorrow morning we, as a little family begin the drive that will eventually land us in the DC area for the holidays. I will post workouts from the road though they will be pretty mundane just to keep me from losing my mind and curling up into a painful ball of knotted muscles from an old car seat! Once in DC, I will be more regular in my postings as we again discuss working out over the holidays and while traveling!

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment