Sunday, December 20, 2015

Family, Tigers, and Net Zero Homes!!

We had a great visit with my brothers and my step-mother and her husband. It was fantastic to see family and we all met at the new home my brother Kevin has built. The place is a super energy efficient design, will eventually be a "net zero home" and he plans to use it as a model home for his company, Newphire Building. I am super proud of my brother Kevin and the amazing business he has built!

While we were visiting we also went and checked out the Carolina Tiger Rescue facility. If you are ever in the area around Chapel Hill you should check it out and if you have the means to help support this awesome project they can always use the help. These cats are amazing!

We will get back to the workout tomorrow after a relaxing and educational vacation weekend!

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment