Thursday, September 22, 2016

Marathon Training

Today I will continue my training in preparation for the Chattanooga Marathon. After today I will be running a minimum of an hour and a half during each training session. The only major challenge will be the fact that it should be about 90 degrees when I head out at around 5pm today. I am going to carry 12 ounces of water in a bottle today and a Honey Stinger energy gel. I have a fancy schmancy running water bottle with a hand strap on the way but it has not arrived yet. The gel though is part of the plan to try to keep my energy level up throughout the race. Currently, my plan is to take one gel with water after every hour of running. We will have to see how the training goes.

Workout:
Run, One hour and fifteen minutes.

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment