Saturday, September 24, 2016

Finally a Saturday Where I could Get Crap Done and the Workout

This felt like the first Saturday in a while where I did not have some type of certification or class or something going on?! I was able to get down to the gym by 7:00 am to get my lifting out of the way. I got home and got the lawn mowed, trees and bushes trimmed, recycling done, laundry washed, dried and folded, shopped for dinner and did some baking. I think the dogs were the happiest having a good long morning walk with time running hot laps in the yard while I mowed. Great domestic Saturday?!

Warm-Up:
Row, 500m
PVC Passthrough, 10 repetitions
PVC Wraparound, 10 repetitions
Foam Roller Work
Weight Training:
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. No rest between exercises. Four sets total.
Banded Back Squat, 55% of 1-RM with 1-1/2" Bands for 5 repetitions
Alternating Push Press, 2 repetitions from the Front Rack Position, 2 repetitions from Behind the Neck
Clean and Jerk, 60% of 1-RM for 3 repetitions, 70% of 1-RM for 3 repetitions, 80% of 1-RM for 2 repetitions, 85% of 1-RM 4 sets of 2 repetitions
Power Snatch, 60% of 1-RM for 3 repetitions, 70% of 1-RM for 2 repetitions, 80% of 1-RM 4 sets of 2 repetitions
Mobility Work:
Banded Shoulder Girdle Stretches
Hamstring Stretch
Quadriceps Stretch
Foam Roller Work

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment