Thursday, July 30, 2015

WOD: Burpees Hate You Too!

Just a quick post after a tough workout. Burpees are the spawn of Satan in my humble opinion. For the hell of it I wore my heart rate monitor for this workout. With transitions from warm-up to cool-down it took a total of 51 minutes and 59 seconds. My average heart rate was at 136 bpm with the maximum at 173 bpm. Rugged.

Warm-Up:
3 minute continuous Air Squats
50 Straight Leg AbMat Sit-Ups
5 minute AMRAP (Slow Warm-Up Pace):
10 Burpees
30 seconds Hollow Rock Bar Hang
10 Jumping Air Squats
30 seconds Trunk Twists with PVC Pipe
Cardiorespiratory Work:
12 minutes Steady State Row
Workout of the Day: 5 Rounds
30 seconds maximum Burpees
30 seconds Rest
30 seconds maximum Kettle Thrusters (I used two 35 lbs. kettlebells)
30 seconds Rest
30 seconds Hanging Knees to Chest
30 seconds Rest
Cool-Down:
3 minutes Jog with a Bear Hug of 25 lbs. Bumper Plate

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment