Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Fish Sweats and Leg Circuit

Today I spent the day in my Wilderness First Responder recertification class. It is always a valuable refresher on skills that fortunately I do not have to use too often.

After work, six of us did a leg circuit followed by dinner at sushi with friends and co-workers that I have not seen in a long time. I did get the all-you-can-eat sushi and well... I ate all I could. This leads to what I refer to as "The Fish Sweats". It is when I lie down in bed and my body is processing all of that fish and I do actually sweat. But man, that was good food!

Today's quote is from Kurt Cobain:

"It is okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings."

Workout: Legs
Evening Circuit: Perform each exercise for one minute to complete a set. Three sets total.
Shuttle Run
Walking Lunges
Lightweight Barbell Squats
24" Box Jumps
Calf Raises
Abdominal Crunches
Glute Hamstring Developer

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment