Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Chest and Biceps

There was a great showing this morning at the circuit training with five people showing up for a 6:30am start time. The other wonderful part about the early showing is that I was able to get in a good evening workout on my own. I enjoy occasionally working out on my own: Listening to the music that I like, lifting heavy weights, focusing on the exercises that I really want to do. Tonight was nice.

Today's quote is from Marilyn Monroe:

"I restore myself when I am alone."

Workout: Chest and Biceps
Morning Session:
Circuit Training: Perform each exercise for one minute to complete a set. Three sets total.
Push-Ups
Barbell Curls
Captains of Crush Grippers
Hammer Curls
Dumbbell Flies
Abdominal Crunches
Forearm Wrist Roll-Ups

Evening Session:
Weight Training: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Five sets total. No rest between sets.
Bench Press, 5 repetitions
Barbell Curls, 8 repetitions
Dips, 15 repetitions

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment