Saturday, April 5, 2014

Heavy Back Day and Flying Time

For the past few days we have had participants at the base who will be heading out on the NOLS Southwest Instructor Course. These are 12 folks that are hoping, at the completion of their course that they will be offered work by the school. It has been a real pleasure to work with these folks while they have been here and tomorrow they will go to New Mexico on the backpacking section of their course.

Today was a bit weird because I seemed to be busy with a bit of work but also found time to watch both games of the Final Four?! I didn't squeeze in a circuit workout today but I did lift. I was also able to increase my weight in a few exercises which made me feel pretty good. Still, I don't know where the day went today.

Today's quote is from Charles Darwin:

"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life."

Weight Training: Back
Dumbbell Pullovers
One Armed Bent Over Dumbbell Rows
Upright Barbell Rows
TRX Rows
Weighted Close Grip Pull-Ups
Landmine Rows
Deadlifts

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment