Monday, March 31, 2014

Working the Back and "Dead on my Feet"

Had a good workout today that focused on the back which included the circuit WOD: "Dead on my Feet". This circuit did put to use on of my new toys: A 15-foot long, 2-inch diameter manila climbing rope. It is getting a bit late so I am just going to get this post rolling.

Today's quote if from Teddy Roosevelt:

"Believe you can and you are halfway there."

Weight Training: Back
Dumbbell Pullovers
One Armed Bent Over Dumbbell Rows
Upright Barbell Rows
TRX Rows
Weighted Pull-Ups
Heavy Landmine Rows
Heavy Deadlifts (Maxing out at 1.6x bodyweight)
Cpatains of Crush Grip Trainers

WOD: "Dead on my Feet" (Each exercise done in order to make one set. Three sets total.)
400 meter Run
15-Foot Rope Climb
Weighted Keg Deadlifts (10 repetitions)
Abdominal Crunches (60 repetitions)
188 lbs. Atlas Stone Lift onto a 48" platform (1 repetition)

Have a Great Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment