Friday, March 7, 2014

Back in the Saddle Again!

I am back from a great two week trip on the Rio Grande as an instructor for the NOLS Semester in the Southwest. It was a fantastic trip with a great group of students. As part of our journey we were interviewed by the public radio station in Marfa, Texas. Here is a link to that interview!

I was very excited to get back into my routine today after being away. I lifted pretty lightly and got an adjustment by my chiropractor. I have found that as I have gotten older I have had success by easing back into my lifting routine after being away on a wilderness trip. You will notice that my routine today was much lighter than what I would have done just before leaving on my river trip. By next week I will be ready to really start hitting the heavy weights again and get my circuit trainings rolling in the evenings!

Weight Training: Chest and Biceps
Dumbbell Flat Bench Press
Dumbbell Flies
Alternating Dumbbell Curls
Captains of Crush Grip Trainers
Barbell Bench Press
Dips
Barbell Bench Press with Heavy Chains

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment