Monday, March 24, 2014

Legs and the WOD: "Heavy... NBD"

Heavier leg day than normal and moved to a "Heavy" Thera-Band for the crab walk today. It was pretty brutal. We had three folks show up for the circuit training after work while two climbing instructors practiced their vertical rescue techniques.

Today's quote if from Mia Hamm:

"I have worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down, I will not let myself down."

Weight Training: Legs
Dumbbell Box Squats
Dumbbell Lunges
Barbell Front Squats
Straight Leg Deadlifts
Glute/Hamstring Developer
Calf Raises
Back Squat with Heavy Chains

WOD: "Heavy... NBD" (Each exercise: Maximum repetitions for one minute to make a set. Three sets total. One minute rest between sets)
Box Sprints
Standing Broad Jump for Distance
Barbell Squats (115 lbs.)
Weighted Step-Ups (50 lbs.)
Crabwalk with Resistance Band
Bodyweight Calf Raises
Abdominal Crunches

Have a Great Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment