Monday, January 27, 2014

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggedy, Jig, Jig!

I had a great weekend with friends back in the Washington DC area. I did not do a lot of exercise, drank a few beers and went to one of my favorite spots on the planet for Sunday brunch, GBD.

I arrived back in Tucson late last night and slept in. I ended up lifting after work and decided not to do any circuit training today and ya' know what? I felt great! My body was rested and my lifts felt incredibly strong.

Getting away from the routine, breaking up the usual and resting the body worked wonders!

Weight Training: Chest, Biceps and Forearms
Dumbbell Chest Press
Incline Dumbbell Chest Press
Dumbbell Flies
Weighted Push-ups
Captains of Crush Grip Trainers (T, 1, 2)
Alternating Dumbbell Curls
Concentration Curls
Heavy Bench Press
Weighted Dips
Bench Press with Heavy Chains

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment