Thursday, June 4, 2015

Tapping into the Inner Clydesdale

First, I want to apologize if I in anyway cursed Rafael Nadal who got dumped from the French Open yesterday by Novak Djokovic in straight sets. It may have been that lost step of turning 29 years old.... or it may be just that "The Joker" is great player.

Today was a steady state cardiorespiratory training day. I plodded along for 5 miles and rolled back in the front door after 49:31 after doing my best Clydesdale impersonation. It was great to just roll along listening to my playlist and let the muscles recover. Based on the Tanaka, Monohan and Seals maximum heart rate equation mine is 177 bpm (+/- 7bpm deviation). I averaged 150 bpm on the run and felt fine.

Workout: Cardiorespiratory Output Day
Run, 5 miles
Bicycle Crunch, 50 repetitions
Foam Roller Work

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment