Saturday, May 9, 2015

Don't Forget Mom, Shoulders and Triceps!!

Mother's Day is right around the corner! Do something to make sure Mom knows that you are thinking about her: Send flowers, make a phone call, swing by and see her, take her to dinner.... or all of the above?!

Today's quote is from George Washington:

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."

Workout: Shoulders and Triceps
Warm-Up: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Three sets total. No rest between sets.
Heavy Rope Whip
AbMat Abdominal Crunch
Weight Training:
Barbell Push Press, 5 sets of 1-5 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Deltoids, rectus femoris, vastus lateralis, medialis, and intermedius)
Fat Grip Dumbbell One Arm Clean to Press, 5 sets of 1-5 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: This is a full body exercise to get the weight from the floor to shoulder, shoulder to overhead press!)
Seated Dumbbell Side Raise, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Lateral deltoids, supraspinatus, trapezius)
Axle Bar Skull Crushers, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Triceps brachii)
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Three sets total.
Dumbbell Triceps Extension, 6-10 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Triceps brachii)
Diamond Triceps Push-Up, 25 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Triceps brachii, anterior deltoids)

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment