Friday, May 22, 2015

Cooking Out vs. Barbecue and Cardio Day

This is probably the weekend, more than any other in the United States when the outdoor grill gets fired up. Maybe the 4th of July competes.... but regardless, there are going to be lots of folks cooking outside over the next three days. One thing that drives me nuts is how people interchange the words "cookout" and "barbecue". When someone invites me to a "barbecue" and I show up and there are hot dogs and hamburgers... well, I just feel let down. Now, I love hot dogs and hamburgers... but when those are cooked on a grill, that is a "cookout". "Barbecue" involves beef, chicken or pork with either a rub or some type of sauce. Just sayin'...

Today's quote is from Chris O'Donnell:

"I would be in Italy working on a film, longing for something simple - like, God, I would just kill to be sitting at a barbecue having a beer right now.'

Workout: Cardio
Rowing Machine, 48 minutes
AbMat Crunches, 50 repetitions
Foam Roller Work

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment