Monday, May 11, 2015

Caps: Consistency is Not Always a Good Thing and Trying Something New

The Washington Capitals. Sigh. The only thing that the Caps have been consistent at is losing in the playoffs. For a couple of decades now they have done nothing but disappoint. Game 7 has moved back to New York and even my die-hard fans back home in the DC area have said that they cannot watch.

Now that I am going to working out on my own for a while I am going to mix things up and throw in more cardio as well as full body workouts with a couple of days of rest. I think that it is often a good move to switch up workouts to break out of routine and make more substantial gains. We will see where things go! Because yesterday was a heavy leg day and I am going to start a full-body routine tomorrow, today will be an active rest day.

Today's quote is from Bruno Mars:

"Music is not math. It's science. You keep mixing the stuff up until it blows up on you, or it becomes this incredible potion."

Active Rest Day:
Spin Bike, 20 minutes
AbMat Crunches, 50 repetitions
Foam Roller Work

Have a Great Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment