Saturday, December 3, 2016

Friday Rest and Saturday Back to Olympic Lifting

Yesterday was a wonderful day. It was a scheduled rest day from running and the gym and we decided to go to a movie, something we have not done for a long time. It is a rare thing for me to go to a movie and leave feeling like I have actually gotten my money's worth. We saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and we loved it! Highly recommended by me, especially if you like Harry Potter. I am a fan of the Niffler.

Today I got back into the gym and got back to Olympic lifting a bit. It was good to be back.

Warm-Up:
Airdyne, 2 minutes
PVC Passthrough, 20 repetitions
Foam Roller Work
Weight Training:
Snatch, All percentages of 1-RM: 60% 3 repetitions, 70% 2 repetitions, 75% 2 repetitions, 80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 96%, 98% and 100% for 1 repetition each
Clean and Jerk, All percentages of 1-RM: 60% 3 repetitions, 70% 2 repetitions, 75%, 80%, 85%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 98% and 100% for 1 repetition each
Front Squat, 70% of 1-RM 3 sets of 3 repetitions
AbMat Sit-Up, 50 repetitions
Mobility:
Hamstring Stretch
Quadriceps Stretch
Banded Shoulder Stretches

Have a Great Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment