Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Back in the Gym, Back to Community

I have started to get used to my schedule at UPS during peak season and I was able to rest after work and get into Bridge City Strength and Performance to lift today. It is not that I have to go in to exercise.... I have all the equipment and space I need to exercise at home. What I value at Bridge City is the community of people that I have come to enjoy exercising with. Not only do I get support and coaching while lifting, I talk with people about their lives and how things are going for them. It is the place where I go to get away from other aspects of my life and spend time with nice people. Invaluable.

Warm-Up:
Airdyne, 2 minutes
PVC Passthrough, 20 repetitions
Foam Roller Work
Weight Training:
Hang Snatch, Start at 60% of 1-RM and work up to a one repetition maximum lift in 7 sets total.
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Four sets total with no rest between exercises.
Front Squat, 5 repetitions at 60% of 1-RM
Strict, No Kip Pull-Up, 8 repetitions
Power Clean from the Block, 4 sets of 5 repetitions at 65% of 1-RM
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Four sets total with no rest between exercises.
Clean Pull, 4 repetitions from 80%-90% of 1-RM
Standing Military Press, 8 repetitions
Mobility:
Banded Shoulder Stretches
Hamstring Stretch
Quadriceps Stretch

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment