Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Being a Movie Critic and the Workout

We went to a matinee viewing of "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" today. I grew up in the late seventies to eighties so the Star Wars movies have been a huge part of my life. Rogue One was quite good in my opinion. The story line was very good... I would have liked a bit more of Forest Whitaker... but what I liked most was that they kept a style that was very similar to the original Episode IV movie. I will say two thumbs up from me!!

Warm-Up:
Jump Rope, 100 repetitions
PVC Passthrough, 20 repetitions
PVC Wraparound, 20 repetitions
Weight Training:
Hang Clean from the Hip, 60% 3 repetitions, 70% 3 repetitions, 75% 3 repetitions, 65% 3 repetitions
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Four sets total.
Back Squat, 72% 6 repetitions
Bent Over Barbell Row, 8 repetitions
Power Snatch from the Hip, 60% 3 repetitions, 65% 3 repetitions, 70% 3 repetitions, 75% 3 repetitions
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Four sets total.
Snatch Pull, 90% 3 repetitions
Bench Press, 5 repetitions

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment