Saturday, December 10, 2016

Figuring Out One's Schedule and the Workout

I am a creature of habit and I had a great schedule going with my life and exercise. UPS's crazy peak season schedule has really messed with that schedule. Now a couple of weeks in, I think I have figured out that I just cannot get to the gym on Mondays. I will powerlift at home on Mondays. It is however reasonable for me to get into the gym on Wednesdays and on Saturdays. My Thursday and Sunday runs still seem doable. Work in progress.

On my rest day yesterday we were able to find what seems to be the perfect Christmas tree! I however have refused to decorate until the homemade egg nog is made. Stay tuned for updates.

Warm-Up:
Airdyne, 2 minutes
PVC Passthrough, 20 repetitions
Foam Roller Work
Weight Training:
Snatch, 7 sets of 3 repetitions at 80% of 1-RM
Clean and Jerk, 6 sets of 4 repetitions at 80% of 1-RM
Back Squat, 4 sets of 8 repetitions at 65% of 1-RM
Alternating Push Press and Behind the Neck Push Press, 4 sets of 8 repetitions
Mobility:
Banded Shoulder Stretches
Quadriceps Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment