Wednesday, October 26, 2016

World Series of Broken Dreams, a Rest Day, and a Workout

The World Series between the Cubs and Indians will inevitably crush a long suffering fan base. I don't think that the Indians actually believe they are cursed but the Cubs have the chance to exercise the infamous Curse of the Billy Goat, Unfortunately the goat's name was Murphy.

Yesterday I rested. And it was glorious.Today after a pretty tough day at work I had a good workout at the gym. It was one of those days that I debated whether I should go to the gym or not and decided that I needed to go. As always I was very glad that I went.

Warm-Up:
Row, 500m
Foam Roller Work
Weight Training:
Snatch from the Knee, 60% of 1-RM 2 repetitions, 70% of 1-RM 2 repetitions, 1-RM 1 repetition, 70% of 1-RM 2 repetitions
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Four sets total. No rest between exercises.
Front Squat, 91% of 1-RM 2 repetitions
Supine Grip Bent Over Row, 8 repetitions
No Feet Clean, 75% of 1-RM 5 sets of 2 repetitions
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Four sets total. No rest between exercises.
Clean Pull with a Halt at the Knee, 90% of 1-RM 3 repetitions
Push Press, 3 repetitions
Mobility:
Banded Shoulder Exercises
Hamstring Stretch
Quadriceps Stretch

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment