Friday, October 21, 2016

Occasional Genius and Two Thumbs Up for Gold Bond!

It is not that often, but every once in a while I make really, really good decisions. Waiting to run today was one of those times. It was an absolutely gorgeous day here in the Chattanooga area with the temperature in the low 60s. Today the run felt so easy, I had a very strong kick all the way to the end!

The other thing that I will say is that the Gold Bond Friction Defense was a real success. It is shaped just like a stick of deodorant. I lathered on a good bit on each nipple and under each armpit before my run and I was chafe-free for the entire run. Once I got home and went to shower there was still a good coating that I am confident would have lasted on an even longer run. Highly recommended.

Workout:
Run, one hour and thirty minutes
Mobility:
Quadriceps Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment