Sunday, October 2, 2016

Great Sunday Run in Chattanooga

I woke up early and drove down to the south side of the Tennessee River and started running down the River Walk here in Chattanooga. I turned into the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga campus, ended up down in the Norfolk Southern rail yard (I don't recommend this AT ALL... there were a few No Trespassing signs...) turned toward the Erlanger Medical Center on 3rd Street and made my way over to the Hunter Museum of American Art. From there I hopped on the Walnut Street pedestrian bridge over to Coolidge Park. I made my way around the park, back across the pedestrian bridge at sunrise and wound my way back to the car. What a great run through my wonderful town while everyone slept.

Workout:
Run, an hour and a half
Mobility:
Quadriceps Stretch
Hamstring Stretch
Foam Roller Work

Have a Great Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment