Monday, March 16, 2015

Pouring Over Bracketology, Chest and Biceps

I have a day off today. A day off just in time to pour over my NCAA bracket. The goal here is to try to erase as few bracket entries as possible. Looking closely at it, it seems a bit harder than usual this year. I do have Kentucky, Wisconsin, Duke and Michigan State in my Final Four. I am picking the upset with Wisconsin beating Kentucky and have Duke beating Michigan State. In the end, I am going with Frank the Tank and the Badgers to win it all! I guess that Michigan State is my Cinderella this year... though picking Tom Izzo as a Cinderella seems like cheating.

Today's quote is from Zach Johnson:

"I'm kind of a grinder. I'm a Cinderella, an underdog story who fights."

Workout: Chest and Biceps
Warm-Up: Perform each exercise in order for one minute to complete a set. Three sets total.
Jump Rope
TRX Chest Press
Lightweight Dumbbell Hammer Curl
Lightweight Dumbbell Fly
Bicycle Abdominal Crunch
Weight Training:
Bench Press, 5 sets of 5 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Pectoralis major, anterior deltoid, triceps brachii)
Super Set:
Dumbbell Fly, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Pectoralis major and minor)
Push-Up, 3 sets of 30 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Pectoralis major and minor, anterior deltoids, triceps brachii)
Axle Bar Curls, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Biceps brachii, flexor carpi radialis, flexor carpi ulnaris)
Super Set:
Dumbbell Concentration Curl, 3 sets of 10-15 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Biceps brachii)
Bicycle Abdominal Crunch, 3 sets of 50 repetitions
(Primary muscles worked: Rectus abdominis, obliques)

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment