Saturday, March 7, 2015

Long Day at Work with a Great Back Workout Thrown In!

I am going to just do a quick blog post tonight after a long day at work. We were able to crank out a great back workout in the evening and earn an active rest day tomorrow. I may go for a run since the county just recently re-graded the shoulders of the road outside the base!

Today's quote is from Becca Fitzpatrick:

"After a long day, my favorite way to unwind is by going running. Not exactly the most relaxing activity, granted, but I always imagine I'm sweating out all the things weighing on my mind."

Workout: Back
Warm-Up: Perform each exercise in order for one minute.
Jump Rope
Trunk Twists
Barbell Good Mornings
Crunches
Weight Training:
SISU War Hammer Swing, 3 sets of 15 repetitions per side
Weighted Pull-Up, 5 sets of 6-10 repetitions
Dumbbell Pullover, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions
Bent Over Dumbbell Row, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions
Landmine Torso Twist, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions
Kettlebell Swing, 3 sets of 10 repetitions

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment