Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Trump: Enough Already?!

I have refrained from chiming in about a lot of the political topics that have been low hanging fruit, but today I have had enough. I have wrapped my head around the fact that Donald Trump is President of the United States and everything that goes along with that. However, the one thing that I can't deal with is his sophomoric reaction to losing the popular vote while winning the electoral vote. There is absolutely no evidence that THREE TO FIVE MILLION people voted illegally, thus making Trump lose the popular vote?! Just for a second lets assume that he really believes that... shouldn't there be a major investigation into this insanely large manipulation of our democratic process?! Enough. You are President. Be happy with that and get on with governing! Shut up.

Rest Day! No running or weight training of any kind!

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment