Sunday, January 22, 2017

Marathon Training and A Sales Pitch For Cottage Cheese

Now I know that a lot of people are skipping dairy these days.... but man I love dairy. I have no problem at all digesting dairy and for me it is another good source of protein. For a while I was turning to Greek yogurt but then I compared a few nutritional labels and price tags. Cottage cheese is kind of bad ass though it has been boxed out quite a bit by the Greek yogurt craze. For the money you are getting just as much if not more protein per serving and far less sugar if you are currently going with yogurt that is flavored. If you are not paleo, not vegan and you are looking to mix things up.... give the much maligned cottage cheese another look!!

Marathon Training:
Run, 3 hours and 15 minutes
Mobility:
Quadriceps Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment