Saturday, November 12, 2016

Veterans' Day and the Workout

Yesterday was a beautiful day though a bit hazy from fires burning here in the southeast. It was also Veterans' Day and while at work at UPS a lot of people came into the trailer where I was working and they thanked me for my service to the country. It was very thoughtful and it was also really nice to have a full rest day.

I had to get to the gym early this morning to get my workout in so that I could be home when Rebecca came home from her overnight shift in the ER. It all worked out perfectly and then I could get out and take care of all the weekly chores while she got some well deserved sleep.

Warm-Up:
Row, 500m
PVC Passthrough, 20 repetitions
Foam Roller Work
Weight Training:
Snatch, 80% of 1-RM 3 sets of 2 repetitions
Clean & Jerk, 80% of 1-RM 3 sets of 2 repetitions
Front Squat, 70% of 1-RM 4 sets of 3 repetitions
GHD Sit-Up, 25 repetitions
Mobility:
Couch Stretch
Hamstring Stretch
Banded Shoulder Stretches

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment