Monday, November 21, 2016

The Crud is on the Run and the Workout

I woke at 1:55am to get ready for work and felt a hell of a lot better than I expected. Resting on Sunday and not running was a good move. I was ready to get to work and I was able to get into the gym and lift today. I am hoping that Thursday will include a 10 mile run. My mental attitude was also given a boost with the Redskins putting a whooping on the Packers who eliminated the Skins from the playoffs last year. Now all we will need is a Thanksgiving day miracle against the Cowboys who look like they are on their way to the Superbowl?!

Warm-Up:
Airdyne, 2 minutes
Foam Roller Work
PVC Passthrough, 20 repetitions
Weight Training:
Snatch from the Block, 80% of 1-RM 5 sets of 2 repetitions
Snatch Pull, 2 repetitions of each: 90%, 95%, 100% and 105% of 1-RM
Back Squat, 3 sets of 3 repetitions at 85% of 1-RM, 1 set of 5 repetitions at 60% of 1-RM
Power Clean, 5 sets of 2 repetitions at 70% of 1-RM
AbMat Sit-Up, 50 repetitions
Mobility:
Banded Shoulder Stretches
Quadriceps Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment