Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Not Really a Rest Day on Super Tuesday and the Workout Today

I think that it would have been interesting to watch the faces of the Clinton campaign like a time lapse, slow motion train wreck stare as they watched the Electoral College map fill in. It was amazing how badly the "professional pollsters" screwed up this election. I cannot remember, in my life time a bigger screw up in an election?! I am quite certain that the only person more stunned than Clinton was Trump. Well, with control of the House, Senate and White House it is time for Republicans to put up or shut-up. Getting elected is one thing, governing is another. I am hoping that Americans can all say that for the good of the country, I wish Trump success.

Warm-Up:
Row, 500m
Foam Roller Work
PVC Passthrough, 15 repetitions
Clean from the Block, 70% of 1-RM 3 sets of 3 repetitions
Clean Pull, 95% of 1-RM 3 sets of 3 repetitions
Front Squat, 80% of 1-RM 5 sets of 3 repetitions
Power Snatch, 65% of 1-RM 4 sets of 3 repetitions
GHD Sit-Up, 25 repetitions
Mobility:
Banded Shoulder Stretches
Hamstring Stretch
Quadriceps Stretch

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment