Friday, August 19, 2016

Wisdom Panel and More Rowing

I spent the morning sorting packages at UPS and got back to a gift for my birthday: A DNA test for our first dog Ocho from Wisdom Panel. We have been pretty sure that he is an Australian Cattle Dog but who really knows since we found him almost 9 years ago at a boat ramp on the San Juan River in Utah?! I think he is mostly ACD/Red Heeler, but his ears are PRETTY BIG!

Tomorrow morning is another Olympic lifting day. I am still recovering from this oblique/rib injury.... I have no idea what it is really but there is not much that I can do about it. It seems to not bother me too much unless I sneeze... and that REALLY hurts. I will stick to the rowing machine again along with more shoulder stretching.

Workout:
Row, 20 minutes
PVC Passthrough, 10 repetitions
PVC Wraparound, 10 repetitions
Shoulder Girdle Stretches

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment