Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What is this Strange Thing "Labor Day"? The Workout

It was a rugged wake-up this morning.... the string of expletives that came out of my mouth cannot be repeated. But then I realized, I may actually get Labor Day off?! For 16 years at NOLS, I cannot remember actually having the day off. I think I am going to sleep and grill a steak.

Warm-Up:
Airdyne Bike, 2 minutes
Air Squat, 20 repetitions
GHD Back Extension, 10 repetitions
Weight Training:
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Four sets total. No rest between exercises.
Front Rack Position Bulgarian Split Squat, 8 repetitions per leg
Barbell Push Press, 6 repetitions
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Four sets total. No rest between exercises.
Deadlift
No-Foot Clean
Power Clean
Every Minute on the Minute: Clean from the Power Position
Minutes 1-3, 2 repetitions per minute
Minutes 4-5, 3 repetitions per minute
Minutes 6-7, 4 repetitions per minute
Barbell Weighted Vertical Jump form the Short Block, 5 sets of 3 repetitions
Mobility:
Banded Shoulder Girdle Stretch
Quadriceps Stretch
Hamstring Stretch

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment