Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Injury Report and the Rest Day

Falstaff: "The better part of valor is discretion, in the which better part I have sav'd my life."- Henry The Fourth, William Shakespeare

Hard to say when I tweaked my oblique? Could have been loading packages at work, could have been kettlebell swings, could have been practicing snatches? Could have been all of the above. Regardless, it is pretty damn sore, mostly when I take a deep breath. Seems like it is most likely a muscle strain. Whatever it is, there is little I can do but rest it as much as possible, ice it a bit and compress it if it gets bad.

My priority right now is to keep training my Olympic lifts and working. I am going to punt on the Crossfit workout tonight with the idea of resting the most I can before I go to lift on Wednesday night.

Have a good workout and have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment