Thursday, August 25, 2016

Derailed by FaceTime and Two for One Workout Posts

Last night I had every intention of posting the workout from yesterday, but that did not happen. Part of my responsibilities is keeping the doctor of the house fed and watered in the evenings after a twelve hour shift in the emergency department. I returned from the gym and was deep into dinner preparation when my phone let me know that I had an incoming FaceTime request from my old boss (and close friend...) at NOLS Southwest. At the same time Rebecca arrived at home from the hospital. By the time all was said and done, I needed to hit the sack for my 3:45am wake up for work. It was all quite nice: dinner as a family and catching up with friends but it did derail my posts. So today you will get two posts: One from yesterday and one from today.

Wednesday Warm-Up:
Airdyne Cycling, 2 minutes
Overhead Plate Lunge, 10 repetitions per side
Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift to High Pull, 15 repetitions
Weight Training:
Romanian Deadlift, 10 sets of 5 repetitions
Romanian Deadlift to Snatch Grip High Pull, 5 sets of 5 repetitions
No Foot Snatch from the Block, 7 sets of 5 repetitions
Snatch from the Block, 4 sets of 2 repetitions
Back Squat, One repetition with a 5 second pause at the bottom followed by one repetition
Snatch Grip Deadlift from the Block, 4 sets of 7 repetitions

Thursday Warm-Up:
Lawn Mowing?!, Two hours
Weight Training:
Bench Press, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Strict Overhead Press, 5 sets of 2-5 repetitions
Front Squat, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Captains of Crush Grip Trainer, 15 repetitions between each of the above sets
Mobility:
Banded Shoulder Girdle Stretch

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment