Thursday, July 28, 2016

Barack and the Workout

I am going to miss Barack. I am not going to go into political views here.... there are opinions all over the map about this guy. One thing that I would challenge anyone to argue is the fact that President Obama has handled himself with a lot of grace, poise and dignity. I have been very proud to call him my President.

Warm-Up: Perform each exercise in order to warm-up.
Row, 250 meter 
Pistol Squat, 5 repetitions with each leg
Hand Release Push-Up, 10 repetitions
PVC Passthrough, 10 repetitions
V-Up, 10 repetitions
High Knees 
Butt Kicks
Handstand Hold, 30 seconds
2-3 Minutes to Stretch
Metabolic Conditioning: Perform each exercise in order to complete a round. Do as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes.
Power Snatch (95#/65#), 5 repetitions
Pull-Up, 10 repetitions
Ball Slam, 15 repetitions
Rest, 3 minutes
Then 5 Rounds of each: 
Plank, one minute
GHD Back Extension, 10 repetitions

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment