Saturday, April 2, 2016

'Nova and the Heels Bring Home the Bracket Challenge Win!!

Today with Villanova blowing up the Oklahoma Sooners and the UNC Tar Heels polishing off the Syracuse Orange, I was able to pull off a win in our NCAA Bracket Challenge! That means I will be taken to dinner by the other two that did not win. Now, Rebecca is a medical student up to her eyeballs in debt and my friend is recently married with a child on the way. So I am only going to make them take me to Five Guys for my victory meal. Quality at a fair price!

Warm-Up: Perform each exercise in order for one minute each.
Jumping Jack
AbMat Sit-Up
Hand Release Push-Up
Weight Training:
Bench Press, 5 sets of 2-6 repetitions
Axle Bar Curl, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions
Dumbbell Fly, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions
Dumbbell Hammer Curl, 3 sets of 10 repetitions
Incline Parallette Push-Up, 5 sets of 20 repetitions
Captains of Crush Grip Trainer between each of the above sets, 15 repetitions per hand

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment