Friday, January 15, 2016

Avoided the Debate and Lifted Weights

I pride myself on staying on top of news and politics... but I could not bring myself to watch the GOP debate last night. If I never have to listen to Trump or Cruz again, it will be too soon. Instead, we had a great workout!

Workout:
Warm-Up: Perform each exercise in order for one minute each to complete a set. Two sets total. No rest between sets.
Jumping Jack
TRX Biceps Curl
AbMat Sit-Up
Push-Up
Weight Training:
Bench Press, 5 sets 2-10 repetitions
Axle Bar Biceps Curl, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions
Weighted Dip, 5 sets of maximum repetitions
Dumbbell Hammer Curl, 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions
Super Set: Perform each exercise in order to complete a set. Three sets total. No rest between sets.
Dumbbell Fly, 8-10 repetitions
Hand Release Push-Up, 30 repetitions

Captains of Crush Grip Trainer, 15 repetitions per hand after each of the above sets

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment