Friday, January 15, 2016

And Then Sometimes It Is Great To Workout Alone...

We had a rare Friday day off here in Tucson so folks scattered to the winds for their three day weekend. That left me to workout on a back day all by my lonesome.... and it was a great workout. I busted out the new wireless earbuds that I got, cranked up some motivational tunes (my recent favorite is "Undeniable" by Donnie Daydream featuring Richie Sosa) and moved some heavy weights. Lifting solo I move quickly from one exercise to the next and get a great workout!

Workout:
Warm-Up:
Jumping Jack, 100 repetitions
AbMat Sit-Up, 100 repetitions

Weight Training:
Upright Barbell Row, 5 sets of 8-10 repetitions
CannonBall Pull-Up, 5 sets of maximum repetitions
Bent Over Dumbbell Row, 5 sets of 4-6 repetitions
Sumo Deadlift, 5 sets of 1-5 repetitions

Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment